Front desk staff are very stuffy, unhelpful and quite snobby. Also had to call guest service and found the girl on phone to be quite rude too and not helpful. It was almost like we were botching her to call. Needs retraining on how to keep guests happy and at these prices you better do better or there are many other options. Forbes plaques on the wall won't be enough. The restaurant took us one hour and thirty minutes to navigate . Very slow. We waited from time of ordering to getting entree one hour and fifteen minutes. No excuse. We waited between finishing or soup and entree 45 min. That's crazy when you pay such high prices. If I was billing them for my lost time in doing my work I assure you they would work harder on service times. Food was well flavored although quail over cooked. Both meals Luke warm. The saving grace at this property is the ranch itself which is pretty and the rooms good although we had spotty wifi and bad shades. We also really liked the bellman he worked hard! Oh and a word of advice don't think when you get the spam suite it is on bottom floor they make you think it is!! You have to carry your bags up to second floor. Also you to park far from room even though on website they make you think it's close. We had to navigate rain from parking area with no umbrella. No fun after a long day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star resort in a secluded location near Moab, Utah. Perfect for spa relaxation or as a base camp for action-packed outdoor excursions. 59 luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, yoga, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer(R) and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah