July 2014 - Stayed here 2 nights in River View Family - spectacular view of the Colorado River and Adirondack chairs and porch swing wonderful. 2 kitchen chairs in the yard facing the river weren't a great touch but we used them anyway. For $$$$ a night you'd think they could upgrade those a tad. Dog friendly and had bed, leash, treats and necessary scoop bags waiting when we arrived. Not sure it was worth the cost lodging wise but view wise, worth every penny. Resort fees were really high considering we were all over 60 (one over 90) and didn't spend anytime using facilities. Father in law ate at restaurant on premises. Reported waiter was surly but food was good. They mentioned this on leaving and arrived to cabin to find cheese tray and bottled water with a hand written note. Now that was a really nice professional touch. We will go back but this will have to be special occasions only due to the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah