“COMFORTABLE ROOMS”

Ranked #30 of 35 Hotels in Moab
SACO
“COMFORTABLE ROOMS”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I arrived at the Motel 6 in Moab on May 10th hoping to check in early as I had just driven from Salt Lake City and was exhausted. When I arrived I was advised that they could not check me in early as they did not have rooms available till 4pm. I was disappointed but went in town Moab and had lunch and did some shopping and before I knew it it was 4:20pm and I had lost track of time. I went back to the hotel and manager Corrie checked me in to a great room. She put me in room 301 at the end of the corridor where it was so quiet and overlooked the pool. I stayed at the Motel 6 for 6 nights and had a great stay. The location to Arches National Park and Canyonlands Nation Park was great. All the staff were friendly and accomidating.

Room Tip: If you are traveling as a single like I was ask for a room on the 3rd floor at the end of the corrid...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SAMANTHA S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gold Canyon, Arizona
Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you book at this motel, call them directly to book the room. I booked 2 rooms online thru Motel6.com. I even called 2 days before arrival to confirm the booking. When we arrived, one of the rooms had been cancelled by their booking company. There was no vacancy. Luckily, the nice manager Corrie, was able to get us rooms at another motel in town for the same price for our first nite. She then re-booked our rooms for 2 additional nites at the Motel 6.
The rooms were very nice & very very clean. Property was in overall good condition. Keep in mind this is a no frills motel, bring your own alarm clock, shampoo & Kleenex. Beds & pillows were really comfy. Pool area was nice & clean, pool towels are provided. We did have noisy neighbors next door who were loud, slamming doors, rough housing in the hallways & even playing a guitar & singing badly one nite, however they did quiet down about 11pm.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AZhiker1
Raymond, Maine
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Everything is built in. Hardwood laminate floors mean you can hear everything in the next room and that above. Incredibly noisy.. not from guests but from the lack of sound absorbing materials.

New room. The toilet worked badly. Four flushes. Being new everything is clean and the a/c worked well. The bed was clean and gave a good sleep. The TV is situated nicely for in bed viewing. But really NO clock?? But a phone.. and ONE double outlet???

No I wont stay here again. Really, $160 and NO breakfast?

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kgass
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Motel 6 can be a nightmare,but this one was clean and modern.Good location ,about 5 minutes from town and park entrance.The floor is wood which I think is the way to go because we do have a pet. Merri at the front desk was very helpful,there were alot of customers checking in and she gave needed amount of attention to each of us..Overall a good expierience,would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Barry E
Palisade, Colorado
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was shocked at the size of the room. Thats the smallest room I have ever stayed in for the price, it was horrible. No fridge, no clock radio, no carpet. Was not impressed. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Debbie J
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Moab, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear DebbieJ: Thank you for sharing your stay experience. You stayed at our hotel during a special event where rates are higher. However, our rates are still below those of other national chains in the local market.
I don't believe you are familiar with what a Motel 6 is. Our hotel is a prototype hotel. We offer a clean, no frills, and well maintained facility. Our rates are lowest among national chain hotels within the local market.
I apologize if you were not familiar with our hotel product and stay in Moab during a special event. Please do stay with us again during a non special event. I am sure you will like your experience much better.

Travellers are raving about these Moab hotels

Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Corrie, the manager, is AMAZING! She will make your stay perfect! We loved the location as it was so close to Arches National Park and not far from Canyonlands and Dead Horse Park where we did a lot of hiking. The newly redone rooms are beautiful and the bed & pillows are VERY comfortable. The BEST place to stay in Moab! We can't wait to come back! Thank you, Corrie & staff - you made our visit unforgettable!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank BeckiNJoe
Mansfield, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This motel 6 offers a nice clean room with very nice pool and hottub to work out the sore hiking muscles. Expect motel 6 ammenties and you won't be disappointed. I even see the town police driving through the lot doing security checks.

Room Tip: Third floor is the quiet place
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family