Our family goes to Moab every Easter for the Jeep safari. It wasn't until a few years ago we found this place, ever since then we stay here every year. We have always stayed in the double cabins, which have a full size bed and either a twin or twin bunks. They have their own bathroom and shower, a kitchenette that has a sink, mini fridge and microwave. They have heat and air conditioning. Linens are provided. These cabins are small but really all we do in there is sleep, shower and get ready. Outside of each cabin you have your own parking space, a charcoal grill and a picnic table. We've also had friends and family who have tent camped here and I haven't heard any complaints from them. For the campers there are restroom facilities, they have individual bathrooms that have a sink, toilet and shower which is so much nicer than a "group bathroom/shower". They have a little convince store, and I mean little but is good for necessities and maybe some coffee or ice. I've read other reviews on here where people are complaining about it being too far out of town, it's really not that far. Other people in their reviews also complained about the highway, again we were in a cabin but I've never heard noise from that. The people complaining about the location should look into other places to stay in a cabin in town... I have not found a place as nice and clean for this price in town. My one complaint is that to have a fire you have to bring your own pit. No pit, no fire! Which is a real pain to haul all the way to moab with you. Overall we love this place and will continue to call it home for our annual Jeep Safari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Archview RV Resort & Campground where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabin rentals, high quality tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, general store, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Archview also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Parks as well as balloon rides and ATV tours that begin on-site. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Archview! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Archview RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch View Resort Rv Camp Park Hotel Moab
- Archview RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah