Ladies that took reservations & checked us in we're very helpful & polite. Regular Spaces were level & some shaded with trees but quite short. Roads in between rows are crowded with parked cars & ATV's because there is little/no space to park in individual spaces. Park seems to cater to ATV'ers but all seemed to follow park rules about driving them within the RV park. There is a. " premium" space area for about $10 more. May be worth it for space, views, access, & quiet.
This park is a good location for sightseeing at Dead Horse Point SP, Canyonland island In The Sky & Arches NP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Archview RV Resort & Campground where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabin rentals, high quality tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, general store, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Archview also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Parks as well as balloon rides and ATV tours that begin on-site. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Archview! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, PitchUp and Odigeo so you can book your Archview RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch View Resort Rv Camp Park Hotel Moab
- Archview RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah