We had a cabin for 3 nights. It was adequate, but basic--no porch furniture, no kitchenette supplies at all (cups, paper towels, coffeemaker). We had to move after we unloaded the first night, as the cleaning had not been finished. When we asked for basic supplies, we were told we could buy them in the little store--felt like a classic nickle-and-dime operation. The pool was the size of a bathtub. We wondered if our expectations were too high--but have had excellent cabin rentals in Utah since then. We expected to like this place, but...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Archview RV Resort & Campground where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabin rentals, high quality tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, general store, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Archview also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Parks as well as balloon rides and ATV tours that begin on-site. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Archview! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and PitchUp so you can book your Archview RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch View Resort Rv Camp Park Hotel Moab
- Archview RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah