I guess when you plan on tent camping in town, don't expect it to be peaceful and quiet
EVER!! not even at 2 in the morning. This campground has several great things about it when staying in an RV or cabin. It's clean and shady and within walking distance of food and all other stores. DO Not tent camp here, you are backed up to the main drag and a very busy car wash with a deceiving beautiful tree line separating you. It is amazing how many people wash their cars at 2, and 3 in the morning. I probably will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Booking.com and PitchUp so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah