Two of us on motorcycles with a support van had a wonderful stay here in late May. Krista and Mike were super hosts - they enabled us to do multi-day off road motorcycle rides from the campground and stored our van and trailer while we were out riding the great off road routes around Moab. And Mike was a huge help in providing some tools for a mechanical fix on one of the bikes. Convenient location, nice pool, very clean restrooms and laundry. Highly recommended if you need a campground in the heart of Moab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah