If you're expecting to actually "camp" then I would not recommend a campground in town. Canyonlands Campground had a semi-clean shower/bathroom building (better than others we've stayed at), but there is not hot water, just kind of a luke warm temperature. The pool was clean and the grounds were well taken care of. The playground is excellent for the kids. BUT - you kind of feel like you and your neighbors are a little closer than for comfort. There's no space between camping spots and you here and smell everything they do. For a weekend in Moab, this includes their late partying, laughing and music. We were initially assigned the first spot at the beginning of a row, each of these spots throughout the grounds have little to no shade - which in Moab is a necessity. The first time my wife approached the office about moving she was shot down by a young lady. The next day I went in an older lady was more than happy to accommodate our desires and gave me a couple of options to pick from in the which we immediately moved to a shadier location. If you were to camp in Moab, I would recommend avoiding Friday through Sunday. Monday through Thursday is a completely different town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, PitchUp and Odigeo so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah