Check in was nice and friendly. Cost was reasonable. Campsite was all gravel. No grass. Plenty of shade trees. Shower at 5 am was tepid at best but bathrooms very clean and updated. Not the best if you are a little chilled from the night air in a tent. LOTS of cottonwood floating around from trees. Probably not a good choice for those with allergies. Looked like it was snowing. I'm sure this is seasonal and not year round. Looked pretty cool actually but covered all camping gear and into open tent. Easy to park motorcycles next to tent. Pretty popular so campground was fairly well occupied but a few open spaces. In the heart of town so plenty of places to eat within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah