The reception is very friendly and helpful. The campsite is busy and was full the night we were there. There is no grass, only gravel, but there are shady trees. However, if the wind blows it is dusty and the cottonwood trees dump their fluff everywhere. The noise from the highway is noticeable at night, however, if you are in a van or RV then you do not hear the passing traffic once your doors are closed. There is a swimming pool which we did use and met some friendly fellow campers who gave us great advice on a route to take to the Grand Canyon. The showers and bathrooms are fine, but busy at times. It was fine for one night for convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah