I have been trying to get in contact with the people at Moab Valley RV & Campark for over a week now. I have left several messages and sent several emails with no response whatsoever. The message on the phone apologizes in advance, saying there is only one person there. And now, I just called and the inbox is full. Not even sure if this place is still operating, but it is a terrible way to run a business. I am very surprised they are so favorably rated on here. Wish I could believe it, but unfortunately, they have chosen not to take on new business, I suppose. Just lost three nights and 2 sites. Their loss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, PitchUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah