We stayed 3 nights here in a cabin while visiting Arches NP. It is only about 0.5 miles to the Arches entrance and next to downtown Moab where all restaurants are located. The RV park is in one side and the cabins and campsites on the other. Our cabin had a queen bed and set of bunks with a fridge, gas logs, and AC unit. It also had a picnic table out front with a charcoal grill, all shaded from the afternoon sun by a big tree. Each cabin had a front porch with benches. Bathhouses were very clean with about 6 showers always having hot water. None of the cabins were very far from the bathhouse. The property also had a pool, playground, big chess set, big checkers, and horseshoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented camping experience with a wide range of accommodations to meet a variety of needs. We offer RV sites, 4 types of cabins and tent sites. Providing kid oriented activities on site means they can have a special visit, too. Making you feel valued and cared for is our ultimate goal - give us a test drive! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, PitchUp and Priceline so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah