We stayed two nights in Moab, while I agree that the sites are very close quarters and there is very little privacy, but of what looks to be the other RV options, this would be the one I would choose again. The pool was great, the facilities were very nice and updated, the connections were conveniently located to the RV. The park was very clean and well-maintained and the people there were all very nice and friendly. We spent a day in Zion and hiked to delicate arch which was awesome but you need a lot of water, twice as much is you think you need. Spray bottle is very helpful. We also did the half day white-water rafting & used Tag-a-long company. I have a seven-year-old, 10-year-old and 12-year-old and all which easily were able to do the rapids!! We wishes we would have done full day!! The cool water helps to keep it nice and refreshing on the raft...no paddling required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented camping experience with a wide range of accommodations to meet a variety of needs. We offer RV sites, 4 types of cabins and tent sites. Providing kid oriented activities on site means they can have a special visit, too. Making you feel valued and cared for is our ultimate goal - give us a test drive! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah