Moab Valley RV Park & Campground is an excellent place to stay, with a variety of lodging options from tent spaces, RV spaces, & 3 types of cabins, plus a cottage. I stayed in one of the small size cabins. It had enough room for 4 people to sleep, a heater/AC, a small refrigerator and a TV. The cost was very reasonable and the cleanliness of the cabin & the shower house was excellent. The owners were also very nice. I stayed 6 nights at the campground and the owners were willing to allow me to give them my daily itinerary, since I was travelling and hiking alone in the national parks and Moab area. The park has a small playground for children, as well as a pool and hot tub for children and adults. I would highly recommend this place for anyone in the Moab area, whether you are staying one night or several.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, PitchUp, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah