All reviewsrooms are smallhot tubknotty pinemoab breweryin townroom was cleangrocery storekitchenette areawould stay here againsmall kitchenwalking distancecoffee makerplace to sleeplaundry facilitiescable tvlocation is greatroad trip
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Don't expect to stay in a hotel that says "The Best Deal in Moab" and expect 4 stars and high-end rooms. It is exactly what it says. It is one of the best deals in Moab (that I could find), which is why we stayed there. All other hotels in Moab are ridiculously overpriced. Red stone inn is a cozy, outdoor like, older motel. Yes, the rooms are small and dark, but it has all the necessities one would need. It has laundry, a hot tub and an outdoor bike cleaning area, and our room had a small kitchenette area, all of which we didn't have time to use. If you are going to Moab to stay in a motel, don't stay in this one. However, if you are going to Moab to enjoy the AMAZING outdoors and fun, cute town and only plan to have enough time to sleep in a motel, like we did (all day outdoor activities), I would recommend this hotel. It's in town and close to restaurants/Moab brewery. This is not a 5 star hotel, but Moab is a 5 star city!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stayed in this hotel with a few friends. A week after we checked out they charged me $100 for ROOM CLEAN UP! And when I called to dispute it, it took another week to get a hold of the manager! AND THEN!... The manager yelled at me and CALLED ME PATHETIC!!!!!! We go to Moab every year and you trust and believe I and EVERYONE I know will NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jayde S
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I wish this only happened to me. I still can't forget this awful hotel. The room is so dark, small and smell with wired interior decorating. the Window is right next to the gas station. I can tolerant all of these but not the bugs on the bed. the whole night I could not sleep. Plus what I paid is way overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mcytang
Reviewed 25 September 2012

best price in town and rooms are great. They have a hot tub. the rooms are modern and very very clean. I stayed at other hotels in moab and they are over priced compared to what you get at the red stone inn

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I used to travel to and or through Moab annually on business and had stayed here a few times. I had not been in a couple years, but booked when traveling with family and dog. It remains a simple rustic place to stay. Nothing fancy,but I love the small kitchenette area in rooms. They have hoses to let bikers clean off their bikes after a day of riding.

Stayed: August 2012