All reviews rooms are small hot tub wood paneling in town moab brewery room was clean grocery store kitchenette area small kitchen would stay here again coffee pot walking distance place to sleep cable tv laundry facilities location is great after a long day
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I had a coupon for $20 off the price. The coupon said "no blackout dates, good any time." I tried to use the coupon when I checked in (I was traveling in February 2012). I was told they would not honor it - it was only good when their rates were at the maximum. I will never stay there again and I usually visit Moab two or three times a year. PS: The lights were so dim I could not see to read. The heater did not heat the room to a reasonable temperature.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rupert V
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We were expecting a bigger room and a better "kichinnette" setting (no stove, only a microwave) for what they claimed "best deal in Moab" But the room is clean and the bed is comfy... Wish it had a bigger shower, my husband is 6'5 and he had a hard time taking one....

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This property is a throw-back to olden days -- one-story, pull up in front of the building. The room was clean but dark due the rustic wood decor. A small window opening to the parking lot and walkway outside was better left with the curtain pulled shut. The hallway outside the room was finished in ceramic tile, so we could hear everyone walk down it or roll their suitcase along the floor, hitting every joint along the way. Ice was in a small building near the hot tub.
The price makes this motel a good choice for those seeking a clean room and a warm, comfortable bed at a very reasonable price. Reception was warm and friendly, if a little laid back. It was full the nights we stayed.

1  Thank jayclay1
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Too cold to camp so my wife and I opted for an "affordable" motel. Still overpriced at $69/night, but it was the best alternative for those of us who are budget minded. Room was clean and plenty big for the 2 of us and the dog. Wood paneling helped me re-live cabins while traveling as a child. A little noisy in the evening and morning, but no more so than other motels in Moab and we were inside and warm! Good proximity to everything in town, and the gal that checked us in, and out, was quite pleasant. Although we ususally camp while visiting Moab there is nothing that would keep us from staying at Red Stone Inn again.

2  Thank Chris52622
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Don't expect to stay in a hotel that says "The Best Deal in Moab" and expect 4 stars and high-end rooms. It is exactly what it says. It is one of the best deals in Moab (that I could find), which is why we stayed there. All other hotels in Moab are ridiculously overpriced. Red stone inn is a cozy, outdoor like, older motel. Yes, the rooms are small and dark, but it has all the necessities one would need. It has laundry, a hot tub and an outdoor bike cleaning area, and our room had a small kitchenette area, all of which we didn't have time to use. If you are going to Moab to stay in a motel, don't stay in this one. However, if you are going to Moab to enjoy the AMAZING outdoors and fun, cute town and only plan to have enough time to sleep in a motel, like we did (all day outdoor activities), I would recommend this hotel. It's in town and close to restaurants/Moab brewery. This is not a 5 star hotel, but Moab is a 5 star city!