“GREAT CAMPGROUND!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moab
Spanish Trail RV Park
Ranked #8 of 33 Speciality Lodging in Moab
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Spanish Trail RV Park has the best restrooms I've ever seen at a campground! Nicely finished, roomy, and CLEAN. Sites were nicely groomed, large enough, with grass & a picnic table and trees. staff was friendly and helpful. We had a very pleasant stay and will return here next time we are in Moab.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Leonard84047

Reviewed 6 April 2013

DON'T COME HERE. Go to the KOA just South of here. This place is over-priced. In every campground I've ever been in, the campers are allowed to choose sites. Here, the crusty owner tells you where to go. When I expressed disapproval with that, he literally told me where to go. This place is a gravel parking lot right on the noisy main drag. The price is high.

Room Tip: Avoid this gravel pit and head to the KOA a bit south on the east side of the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank savvy_RV_traveler
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed a week at the Spanish Trails RV Park. They are situated close to everything in Moab besides being very accessible from the highway. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. The office staff was very friendly and very knowlegeable of this area and all it has to offer. I would recommend this RV park to anyone wanting friendly folks greeting them at the end of their tiring travel day!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank KathrynRob50
Reviewed 15 October 2012

On the plus side, the sites are big enough, the bathroom is large and well kept, staff is accommodating, and there is a laundry. On the minus side, the traffic noise was godawful (we were in a popup, probably less of a problem in a hard-side), the wifi is pretty weak and spotty, and if you don't have a water pressure reducer you will need one and they have them in stock to sell to you. This may be the best park available...I might stay there again.....but I would check Portal which seems farther off the road. I have a reducer and don't spend much time on line, so the only real drawback for us was the road noise.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MountainHomer
Reviewed 13 October 2012

would never stay here again owner was rude and tried to be a smart [--] everything you asked him .. tv reception was very poor and internet was almost none existance, has no respect for senior citizens or the handicap, ad says 15% discount if you book on the internet, booked two months in advance on the net and he said the only thing he honored was good sam and AAA, seniors check this place out before you give this bum your money

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank richard e
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The owner was very rude and disrespectful to us and the other party we was with. It is a shame that the owner felt the need to raise his voice and be hateful to a woman. I had 2 sites booked 2 months in advance and he said he didn't take reservation and he decided what spot he wanted to put people in. Campsites are somewhat unlevel but the bathroom facility was clean. I would not recommend this campground to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank michele6351
Mark W, Owner at Spanish Trail RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2012

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay at Spanish Trail RV Park. You and your mother indicate that you made your reservations two months earlier, your mother indicated she made her reservation on-line; our records indicate that these reservations for both sites were made a few days prior to your arrival by you over the phone. We were able to get you as close together as possible since space was limited; at the time of the reservation a Good Sam discount was quoted. On check-in your parents could not produce a Good Sam or AAA card so they were charged full rate. As you know, all discount cards and special promotions must be presented at the time of check-in, and are for the benefit of the card holder only. The following morning when you checked in we gave you our special Web page discount because you mentioned the ad.

You are right about one thing, I did raise my voice to you, and for that, I am sorry, but when you called me a crook and threatened to ruin me financially with a scathing review, just because I agreed you could store your truck and trailer in our storage area for a few hours, but I added, that if you left your vehicle parked overnight, there would be a $5.00 storage fee; which I could not understand would upset you since you were only planning on parking for a few hours. We appreciate Trip Advisors opportunity to respond.
Mark Williamson
Owner

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Nice gravel interior roads with grass and concrete walkways at each site. Clean with a very friendly and helpful staff. Nice laundry room. The front row is a bit noisy but you can live with it. They plan to build a swimming pool this winter.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple