“Tandem Skydive”
Review of Skydive Moab

Skydive Moab
Ranked #8 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Moab opened it's doors in November 2003 and is family owned and operated. We introduced skydiving to Moab and have recorded over 50,000 total skydives since then and 15,000 of those total jumps have been 1st time tandem skydives! We are the Premier Skydiving Center in Moab with over 90+ combined years in the business. Let us share our love and passion for the sport with you and see Arches & Canyonlands National Parks like never before! We have an excellent safety record over the past 11 years!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

These guys are the best of the best!! Me and my friends went skydiving for the first time and these guys knocked it out of the park! Easily one of the greatest experiences of my life. Highly highly recommend skydiving Moab!! It's the most beautiful way to see the park.

All reviews
"beautiful scenery"
"keith"
in 125 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second tandem skydiving experience, with the first being in SC. I was excited to get the opportunity to jump again. My guide was Dustin and he seemed just as happy to be there as I was even though he was way more experienced. Since I had jumped once before I wanted to do more spins and things in the air and he did not disappoint. He even let me pull the parachute! Would highly recommend if you are considering skydiving somewhere to come here. Great views, friendly people, and lots of adrenaline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went on my first tandem skydive today with Dustin as my instructor. Fantastic experience! He geared me up, instructed me and kept me calm. I would highly recommend Dustin if you are nervous about this experience. He got some excellent high def go pro pictures of the whole. I am so glad I did this and can see myself doing it again.

1  Thank troy w
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first jump ever and I was quite nervous. From the moment you step onto the hangars the Skydive Moab team is professional, courteous, and make you feel safe. My tandem jumper made me feel so secure and excited to jump. The whole team is amazing and truly pro's at what they do. I 100% would do it again and recommend anyone that may be nervous to skydive to do it here! Skydive Moab was one of the most thrilling, fun experiences of my life!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

1. These guys are the real deal. Family atmosphere, excellent camaraderie. Owner is intimately involved in day to day activities.

2. The whole "signing your life away process" is pretty painless. The guides make you feel very safe and comfortable.

3. Dustin (guide) is the real OG. Very knowledgeable. Very experienced and skilled. I asked for an intense jump - he delivered. But I feel like he would totally be able to accommodate someone less crazy than me. Would request him if you can.

4. Breathe through your nose. Hahah

Been to Skydive Moab? Share your experiences!