“Loved the coffee, espresso, and gelato! ”

Moab Coffee Roasters
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Moab
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Loved the coffee, espresso, and gelato! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped here 3 times during our stay in Moab. The gelato was fantastic (try the cactus sorbetto!) and the iced coffees and lattes were great! If you're looking for ambiance or a great ace to relax and enjoy your treat, this is not it. They share a location with a Life Is Good store and it just looks cluttered inside.

1 Thank Bean-Buggles

• Korean first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
“One of the best cappuccinos ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I hardly think of Utah as a coffee lovers place as there is not much of the coffee culture one finds on both coasts. This was delicious, perfectly made coffee by terrific, well trained baristas. I ended up going twice a day. I had great service too.

• Visited August 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This place was terrible from the start! The older barista that works here had an awful attitude. She messed up my transaction and my order. When the younger barista tried to help, the older woman was angry and rude. She rudely talked under her breath so I couldn't hear. First she refused, then acted put out that she had to fix my order. I just told her never mind and walked out because she made such an inconvenient hassle. The worst customer service I've ever received!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mikaelasan
edmond, oklahoma
“Two visits in four days”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

They do a great job here and have a great location in downtown. Also has patio seating. On our second visit my DH asked for not so much vanilla in his drink and they did exactly what he asked.

Visited July 2014
Idaho
“Great little local place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

They were down one person when we arrived so behind a little because as Murphy's law would have it a bunch of people all came in at once. Great iced coffees and friendly service. We also had a gelato and there were so many flavors it was hard to choose, next time I'll go back again for another flavor. They roast their own coffee so pick up a bag.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Moab Coffee Roasters? Share your experiences!