“Best Food!”

Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Moab
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Quesadilla Mobilla is Moab, Utah's first and only gourmet food truck, featuring delicious gourmet quesadillas that are not what you might expect! Come see why it has become a local favorite!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here for lunch. I must say the service was excellent. The person who took our order was very friendly. The quesadilla was the best I've ever had and will probably ever have. They are huge and filled with meat and vegetables. My friend had the one with sweet potatoes and said it was excellent. This place is a must stop. Loved it!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Quesadilla Mobilla while on a quick trip into town from camping with my boyfriend and our son. I ordered their chicken quesadilla and no lie, the best I've ever had, bar none. I was beyond impressed with the amount of chicken they had in them, not just mountains of cheese and veggies. The flavor! WOW! Their sour cream and spicy salsa was a winner for everyone. There was plenty of seating, drinks available and the staff was very kind. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great place for lunch after a ride, friendly helpful staff and wonderful food in just the right portions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tons of five star reviews do not lie. This place is awesome. Open 11-5 daily. Cute shaded courtyard. Very fair prices. Perfectly crispy quesadillas with un-soggy gourmet fillings. Southern belle and sweet and spicy were top notch! Could be shared by two people if you’re not starving. Great little find.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Saw a long line twice so we decided to stop. Had a chicken quesadilla and it was excellent. Small seating area outside. Open until 5 p.m.

Been to Quesadilla Mobilla? Share your experiences!