We stayed in the Willow Cottage for three nights. First, let me say that the Cottage is not a standalone building as you might think. That said, it's a nicely decorated room that is a little tight with a comfortable bed, large dresser, table with two rocking chairs and a private bath. The bath has a large pedestal sink and decent sized stall shower. I don't know why there seems to be so much variation in the way showerheads work and I had a little trouble with this one at first but figured it out after some trial and error. The window looks out onto a passageway between buildings and the french doors which are the entrance to the room look out onto the parking spot. We pretty much kept the blinds closed the whole time. The room stayed quite cool which I imagine would be very nice in the heat of summer. There is a a/c unit in the wall. The grounds of the property are quite well maintained and the breakfast room was very charming. Breakfasts were elegantly presented and very tasty. The owners are friendly, down to earth folks who really know how to cook. The location is very convenient to downtown Moab. All in all, a very comfortable base to explore Moab from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah