My husband and I stayed at Cali Cochitta with our 7 month old daughter, and we didn't want to leave. We extended our stay by a night, as the hospitality was incredible and we were enjoying Moab greatly.
Melissa made wonderful vegetarian meals for me, and there was a high chair ready at the breakfast table each morning.
Our daughter loved playing in the green areas and rocking on the porch swing while taking a break from visiting the nearby parks.
For more details on Cali Cochitta, please check this more in depth review out- http://www.newmomstalk.com/2013/07/30/cali-cochita-moabs-house-of-dreams/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah