David and Kim were fantastic hosts. There place is really warm and inviting. We checked in late but they gave us all of the instructions and ideas before we arrived. Breakfast was delicious each day. Our second morning we decided to a do an early morning sunrise hike and David packed us two breakfasts to go (Probably the best yogurt I have ever had). The hot tub was very nice too. I would definitely stay here again coming through Moab again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah