I'm not sure how much I can add to what has already been written. It is in a nice location - easy to walk to the main street (shopping, restaurants), but a quiet location. We stayed in Cenca, which was upstairs. As its name suggests, it was quiet. A spacious room with a comfy bed. We liked having the option of not having maid service (we felt more comfortable not having a stranger come in to our room). The only negative was that the bathroom was a bit cramped - perhaps they should consider expanding the bathroom, and cutting in to the space in the room. I also looked at the other rooms in the house - the other room upstairs was nice, and suitable for families, but you need to go out in the hall to get to the bathroom (it is not en-suite). The downstairs rooms were nice, but I suspect that the room that is off of the living room might be a bit noisy. The other downstairs room is off of the breakfast room, but that might have noise only at breakfast time. There is also a separate bungalow on the property, but I was not able to view it. The hosts were very nice, and I felt comfortable there. The breakfasts were the best I have ever had, anywhere, and I was so impressed that the host put the time and energy into making beautiful breakfasts for us, even though we were the only ones staying there at the time. The coffee is fabulous, and I found out what they use: Caffe Ibis, Cafe Feminino blend. I am purchasing some online, it is that good. I really like the little touches - the beautiful pottery mugs and matching plates, the music at breakfast. Moab itself is a wonderful place to visit, even in the heat of summer. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we will definitely be back, and will definitely return to the Cali Cochitta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah