We were just passing through Moab, and didn't realize what an outdoor recreation area this is. We almost didn't get a room because there was a large group of people with Humvees at the hotel. There are several areas, and national parks surrounding Moab where off-road vehicles can run. There's also fishing in the Colorado River which runs through Moab. This being the case, we were totally shocked at the price of the room at this Holliday Inn Express ($175 per night - plus tax)!! There was construction going on during the day in the lot next to the hotel, and there was a "gathering", with refreshments, of the Humvee people outside in the parking lot in the evening. It wasn't a very peaceful, or restful stay. On top of all that, our air conditioner didn't work well (never did really cool down), and there was no other room to move us to. I did sort of expect some kind of an apology in the form of a break on the price of the room at the end of it all, but not so. We will NOT stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the banks of the mighty Colorado river sits the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Artistically decorated, this three story, 79 room hotel is surrounded by the majestic red rock cliffs of southeastern Utah. All of our rooms and suites are beautifully appointed for business or pleasure. Each room has a 27' television, free wireless internet access, two line phones with voicemail, coffee maker, irons, and ironing boards. The one and two bed suites include a queen size sleeper sofa, refrigerators and microwaves. The Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features the express start breakfast with a complimentary copy of the USA today to get your morning off right. Just a short drive by car brings you to the entrances of Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. For the more adventuresome, how about you at the wheel of a four wheel drive in the rugged back country experiencing awe inspiring scenery. If four wheels are to tame, consider two wheels on the infamous Slick Rock bike trail, or show no fear rafting the white water rapids of the Colorado river. Whether your looking for a relaxing weekend away or a week full of adventure, the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is the place to be in South Eastern Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Moab
- Holiday Inn Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab Utah