Surely this must be one of the more expensive Holiday Inn Express hotels nationwide. The hotel is located just north of Moab, which makes it one of the closest hotels to Arches National Park. Although there are no restaurants nearby, we were glad not to be staying in the center of town as it was the weekend of the big car show and traffic was horrendous from all the car show cars cruising up and down the main drag. The room was clean and comfortable. However, I had asked for a quiet room. When I was assigned Room 215, I looked the receptionist in the eye and asked if it was a quiet room. She replied that it was not near any elevators. This was true. However, it was over the hotel laundry. Every time a machine went into spin cycle, the thumping could be heard and felt in the room. Fortunately the laundry did not run all night long. Breakfast was adequate but uninspiring. The pancake "printer" was a big hit, though. There never seemed to be anyone manning the front desk whenever we passed by during our three night stay, including when we needed to check out at the crack of dawn for an early flight. I would stay here again, but I would avoid Room 215, and you should, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the banks of the mighty Colorado river sits the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Artistically decorated, this three story, 79 room hotel is surrounded by the majestic red rock cliffs of southeastern Utah. All of our rooms and suites are beautifully appointed for business or pleasure. Each room has a 27' television, free wireless internet access, two line phones with voicemail, coffee maker, irons, and ironing boards. The one and two bed suites include a queen size sleeper sofa, refrigerators and microwaves. The Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features the express start breakfast with a complimentary copy of the USA today to get your morning off right. Just a short drive by car brings you to the entrances of Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. For the more adventuresome, how about you at the wheel of a four wheel drive in the rugged back country experiencing awe inspiring scenery. If four wheels are to tame, consider two wheels on the infamous Slick Rock bike trail, or show no fear rafting the white water rapids of the Colorado river. Whether your looking for a relaxing weekend away or a week full of adventure, the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is the place to be in South Eastern Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Moab
- Holiday Inn Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab Utah