“Awesome experience”

World Wide River Expeditions - Day Tours
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We had such a great time! Our guide Rachel was wonderful and we were very happy she was our on our raft, she provided the kids with toys so they could shoot water at other boats which was a real hit. We only had time to do a 1/2 day trip near Fisher Towers but it was well worth it, the scenery was beautiful and the water felt great. My only complaint was having 15 people on the boat (10 adults and 5 kids). There was not room for myself and my friend behind me to paddle, so it was either one or the other. We noticed at the end there was a raft that only had 3 people in it and wondered why our raft was not split up more so everyone could enjoy the experience of paddling and seeing more.

Overall I would say this is a wonderful company and Rachel certainly made our trip enjoyable, I think she really loves what she does and it shows.

There are newer reviews for World Wide River Expeditions - Day Tours

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is our second year traveling down the Colorado River with World Wide! The tour guides are super fun. My husband and I like to ride in the "duckies" so we kind of just do our own thing, but our kids like to go between the duckies and the rafts. Both times we have had a blast! We do the all day which includes lunch (sandwiches, chips, cookies and lemonade) It tastes great especially after being on the river all morning. Great fun for the whole family, we will definitely do again!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

We took a full day trip down the mighty Colorado River over the weekend and it was a blast.
The river guides are great & pumped full of energy -you can tell they lover their job! Rachel was out guide and LOVED HER! We played raft games and water wars with the other rafts -good times!

It's a working trip down the river so f you don't like to row or can't you might not want to go. Everyone does their part and it's fun! Everyone works together to get the raft situated to hit the rapids at the right angel for optimum lift & splash. You also get to jump out of the raft and float down part of the river or go down in kayaks.

Great Bonding w/friends and family!
Great Fun & Beautiful Canyon!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

We were looking for something fun to do in Moab to see the area yet not get beaten down by the heat. World Wide River Expeditions offers day water trips that include white water on the colorado river, to multiple day trips that can include food! Just bring your tent, they'll take care of the rest. We chose the 4 day trip, the kids got to Kayak, Row and Whitewater. Great Guides! This is a family owned business who's primary goal is to ensure you have a great time. They can handle youth groups, scout troops, family adventures, and much more. Highly Recommended. Tons of water fighting yet always safe. We will be back!

1  Thank John D

Been to World Wide River Expeditions - Day Tours? Share your experiences!