“Good location, fun time”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda O
Broomfield, Colorado
“Good location, fun time”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Four of us stayed here for the half marathon. It was close to town, marathon and parks like Arches. Loved the downstairs with kitchen and that it had 2 full bathrooms. We didn't need the garage but nice size for storage. We loved the hot tub. Each night we would go into it and not have to share. So relaxing. Clean and easy to use. Big bonus.

I will say the upstairs bathroom creeks a lot when you are in the shower and the beds are not very comfortable (wish they would add some memory foam toppers or something) but we were so tired most nights it worked well. Bedroom sizes were great. Plenty of extra linen and overall we had a great time. The company was super easy to work with for check in and out process.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Idaho

Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Upstate NY
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing