“Great Breakfast Experience”

Peace Tree Juice Cafe
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Moab
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Description: 20 year anniversary. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh smoothies and juices. Local beer and wine. Big healthy salads, sandwiches and so much more. Many items are made in house. We have a large outdoor patio and misters in the Moab heat.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great breakfast experience at Peace Tree in Moab. They also have mist spray all around the outside of the restaurant in the summer. It is so nice to walk by or be seated by the outside wall and have the occasional mist. In early June, we had full days, daily temperatures in the 90s and the mist was refreshing. We each tried a different smoothie at breakfast. I liked my carrot citrus. We all ordered egg, French toast and pancake options and everything came quickly. I liked everything mine came with except the potatoes. The fried potatoes are the cut up and fried variety rather than hash browns. The potato squares are powdered with a red spice mix which didn’t have a good flavor to me. Perhaps they would have been better at another meal or to another customer, but they didn’t appeal to me at breakfast. Otherwise, we had a great meal with great, attentive service. Our server was particularly on top of his game and it made for a great visit.

Karen W, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to offer our guests a quality dining experience from the dishes we serve to the level of customer service we provide, not to mention the occasional mist on a hot day. We're thrilled to have hit the mark during your time with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,743)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went in not know what to expect. the meal was ideal and I want to thank the owner for such a diverse menu. My daughter had a refreshing "fresh" salad and I had the Cuban sandwich with fresh everything- Nice way to celebrate my 55th birthda!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice place for a light meal, food was excellent and service was good, they had a large selection of fruit drinks and a small but good menu

Hey Gregory,
thank you so much for the feedback and kind words! Nothing makes us happier than seeing positive feedback from our guests. We hope to see you in for more! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We hiked Arches National Park and then stopped at Peach Tree Juice Cafe to eat before returning to our hotel. The service was great, the food was great, the value was great! My husband had vegetarian green burger and I had fresh salad that was couldn't have been better. The prices were very good and the portion size was generous. No complaints at all!!! I will definitely return here to eat if ever in Moab again!

Hi Christy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re so glad our commitment to quality was reflected during your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved this place! The food was amazing! Loved the atomsphere and the staff were friendly. Clean place as well. A friend suggested it to us and glad we stopped in.

Been to Peace Tree Juice Cafe? Share your experiences!