“We loved the Inca Inn!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Boulder, Colorado
“We loved the Inca Inn!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My daughter and I drove down to Moab to hike and bike and really wanted to stay at the Inca Inn for three nights, but it was sold out the first two. We ended up at another local motel, that cost almost twice as much for the first two days... Was much smaller, the beds and linens didn't even begin to compare and there wasn't even a continental breakfast. The guys running the Inn were so nice and helpful! Great service and a great comfortable place to stay...I can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: If you you are looking for a nice clean room, comfortable bed, nice people, and feeling like you are...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Korean first
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Where to stay... Hmmmm. Inca Inn came up in a search as a fantastic value for the price. In this day and age, Right! This is "no lie"! We stayed for 3 nights, being welcomed by a totally awesome and friendly dude that actually smiled. The room was completely acceptable, clean & neat. It's not the most modern and newly renovated inn, but everything was in wonderful working condition, very well kept and in perfect working order. I could easily tell the new owner and general manager were sincer about making a lil'ol inn an absolute comfort and wonderful place to stay. This means more than any "bigger better" inn or hotel can offer. Thanks Again.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed here with 3 friends ... we were in town for the Moab Trail 1/2. Good location and the price was right! I will be booking again on my next trip! The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was small and there was a fridge for our stuff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Fayetteville, AR
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We're at the Inca Inn now staying our 2nd night here. I have to admit, even with the great reviews, I was a little reluctant given the price of this room, but this place is great! It's impeccably clean and has a great location. It recaptures the lost memorabilia of the family wagon pulling right up to the door of your room and cozying in for the night. The room is very comfortable and well thought. Fridge, microwave, great lighting, plenty of plugs for recharging electronics, and....yes, 2 luggage racks! I've often asked myself why there is only 1 luggage rack in every hotel room I've ever stayed in. It took a great value place like this to come up with the brilliant idea to provide 2! Bed is very comfy with soft sheets and room darkens well for sleep. Breakfast is simple but quality. Starbucks coffee, homemade bread, pastries, bananas, and cereals in a quaint, clean breakfast room. Honestly, not sure how they can offer such a nice stay for such a great price!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I got an accident while I was on my way to Moab. When I called to Inca Inn, the staff was extremely friendly and helped my situation. Closed to Arches National Park! Very clean room! Good beds! Sufficient breakfast! Affordable price! Free Wi-Fi! I was so glad that I choose Inca Inn to stay. I'll definitely stay again if I go to Moab and would recommend it to anyone.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The Inca Inn is a classic motel with small rooms with comnfortable beds, in room wifi, very good location and friendly staff. Price was right and the breakfast was good. Would recommend this to anyone traveling to Moab and Arches NP.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Hitchin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The Inca Inn was just what we needed, comnfortable beds, in room wifi, good location and friendly staff. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean and inviting. Moab is the sort of place where you just need a clean comfortable affordable place to sleep after a day of adventures and that is exactly what the Inca does and does it really well. Would definitely recommend Inca and the great town of Moab, On the side a trip to the Dessert Bistro is a must.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends