“Great budget motel!”

Adventure Inn & Motel
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Exceptionally clean room! Very comfortable beds & linens. Spacious room. Other nice touches - fridge in the room, new TV, morning coffee/tea and muffins served in lobby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I recently spent two nights at this hotel. It's small and few amenities but, for what I needed, a place to sleep and shower while enjoying Moab it was perfect. Parking is right by your room. I met the owner checking in, he was friendly and really made me feel welcome. The bed was comfortable and the TV new. One thing that really stood out to me was how clean the room was. I stay in a lot of hotels and don't frequently write reviews but, the cleanliness was so noticeable, I wanted to pass this on to other travelers. I heartily recommend this property!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We found the Adventure Inn just what we needed as we explored the Moab area...comfortable, clean, affordable with friendly owners who are locals. This is a no frills, but very happy experience with a great location and we ended up extending our planned one night stay to three! We will stay there again the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Great place to stay and convenient to Spider Bike shop across the street. The owners were very easy going and likeable. Our room was clean and comfortable. Next time we are out there it will be our first choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank John D
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed here in 2012....(alittle late on the review).
It is a basic motel.....locally owned....which I like. There are so many chain motels moving into Moab. It had everything that we needed....no luxuries...but a nice, clean basic motel.
Very friendly staff, very informative about any thing we asked.

I want to go back to Moab this fall and I hope that we can stay there again.

Room Tip: No restaurant or swimming pool. But many restaurants within walking distance.....and who spends tim...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Moab, UT can turn out to be a quite pricey base of operations while staying to visit the Canyonlands National Park and of course Arches National Park. The Adventure Inn is a bargain, really. During my road trip it was one of only three places that I had pre-booked, so I kinda knew what I was in for. And in no respect was I let down or disappointed. My room was modern, clean, quiet and very spacious and had all ammenities you come to expect of a motel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank biosfear
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Family owned and operated. Large room. Very clean. Plenty of parking. Great location. Very happy with our stay and plan to stay here again when we are in the area. It was clear that this is a very popular place to stay and there were a few "regulars' that stay here all the time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple