We were pleasantly surprised after reading some of the reviews on here. The room was clean, AC cold, bed comfy, great flat screen TV, decor was not offensive, bathroom was spacious and clean. I am not really sure what people have been offended by here? Location is ideal, we would stay here again. We did have a swim in the pool and a soak in the Jacuzzi and both were nice.
It is by no means 5 star, but it was in no way a bad stay for us. After all, when you come to Moab, hopefully you are only at your hotel long enough for a good night’s sleep and a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully Italian Mediterranean architecture hotel in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable oasis stay in Downtown Moab. Hotel sits quietly along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek Trail access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with French door open out balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn Moab, Utah