We have stayed in Moab several times and thought we would try this motel. The pictures are better than the reality. We thought that they had a nice balcony with a fireplace, but when we arrived there was no seating area, just a big empty space. Also had problems with the a/c unit. The maintenance person could not determine the problem and had no meters, etc. to check.
On the plus side, the full breakfast was wonderful. Staff was friendly and tried to please. When we checked out the front desk discounted our room without asking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully Italian Mediterranean architecture hotel in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable oasis stay in Downtown Moab. Hotel sits quietly along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek Trail access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with French door open out balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn Moab, Utah