The 12 room Sunflower Inn is terrific. Numerous nice touches
1. We stayed in the Loft room. Four windows made it very light. Great linens and well thought out room
2. Free guest laundry. This was really nice after traveling the southwest for a week
3. Delicious and healthy and hearty breakfasts in delightful dining room
4. Wonderful box breakfast for the 2 mornings we left at 615AM for hikes. OJ, homemade muffin, hard boiled egg, yogurt, homemade granola and fresh made coffee out before we left.
5. Refreshing swimming pool for pm swim after hiking. Also a nice hot tub.
6. Many nice touches. Beautiful flowers all over the property. Rocking chairs on the porch. PM cookies and pastries. Free M@Ms and peanuts always out. Guest refrigerator. Handout on our arrival of guest recommended fine and casual dining restaurants ranked from 1 to 7. Other handouts on top businesses in town for bikes rentals, jeep rentals and tours, etc.
7. Very friendly staff.
8. With 5 day stay we received a nice discount.
Could have stayed 7 to 10 days at the Sunflower and would have loved it.
Note. Only negative was wifi was down for 80% of our stay. They would reset it immediately if we called but in a place where everything was perfect, a nuisance. Wifi was fast when working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm and attentive service, superior comfort, and uncommon style combine for an exceptional getaway experience. Beautifully appointed rooms, some with jetted tubs and private balconies. Situated in a spectacular garden setting with wooded pathways, flower gardens, shade trees and a pool, the inn provides an oasis of peace, relaxation and beauty. Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet each morning, refreshments in the afternoon. Perfect location just three blocks from downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Hill Hotel Moab
- Sunflower Hill, A Luxury Inn Moab, Utah