“Awesome”

Staybridge Suites McLean-Tysons Corner
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in McLean
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2011

Great experience!! Can not wait to visit again!! Service was amazing, room was perfect no complaints what so ever except that my stay was too short!!

• Stayed February 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

Staybridge suites is by far the nicest hotel in the Tysons area. For many years, I have traveled to this very spot when visiting family and friends in DC. The hotel is spacious, clean and has an extremely friendly staff. I'd recommend this hotel in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a hotel that feels like home. The suites are beautiful and accompany a mini-range, stove, microwave and fridge. Very convenient!!! The staff at breakfast always remembers my wife and I and pay attention to our every need. The staff overall is very accomodating and care about the personal touch with each hotel guest. This hotel truly is a delight!!!

• Stayed January 2011
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

Let me start off by saying that I have business the Washington DC area every month. I have been completing this business trip for over a year and a half. There has NEVER been any other hotel that I have stayed in besides the Staybridge Suites in McLean. From the first time I was there the staff met every one of my expections and beyond. I usually do not write reviews for hotels however I do use Trip Advisor to check in on what other people think. I am STUNNED that someone would describe this hotel's management as heartless. If anything they have more heart than any other hotel staff I have ever encountered. From room cleanlieness to helpfulness they are the top of the line. I have been a proud customer for the past year and a half and I do not expect my affiliation to end anytime soon. In fact I just booked by stay for 7 nights for this months business trip. Keep up the great job guys and don't let these people deter you. I appreciate your service and hospitality and look foward to my future visits!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

I've stayed in this hotel numerous times for travel and would highly recommend it!!! The staff is friendly, welcoming and takes care of your every need. In particular, the manager, Mark is incredibly accessible to hotel guests, is always visible and makes each person feel welcomed. The staff is equally eager to please and friendly. The accompdations are absolutely spotless. From the lobby to the dining area to the rooms, the hotel staff maintain an extremely clean premises. Additionally, the hotel provides a shuttle to the metro with an incredibly nice and informative driver who provided us with maps of the metro and dc area. Very convenient! I really enjoy staying at Staybridge and would highly reccomend it for a truly warm, welcoming and pleasant experience.

• Stayed December 2010
Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2011

During the snowstorm last week (January 26th) my wife and I were traveling through McLean, when the roads became impassable. After several hours on the road, we walked to the Staybridge to get a room. They were unfortunately sold out, but let 50-60 of us hang out by the fire in their great room, watch tv, and use their phone to contact family. We were told several hours later that they couldn't allow such a large crowd to sleep in the lobby, and we were asked to leave due to Fairfax County regulations. I'm not sure why some would post the reviews that they have, claiming bad hospitality by this property - we were treated well, and the Fairfax Police were the ones that asked us to leave.
This is a great hotel (I've stayed in it before) - I got married in Tysons Corner and almost all of our out of town guests stayed at this property due to its reputation.

Thank you for helping out a stranded motorist for a few hours!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2011

I usually don't feel the need to write reviews, but I had to after reading the comments alleging that the management is "heartless." From what I can tell, the management allowed DOZENS of people -- not guests --- to stay on their premises for 6 hours or more because of the weather. That means using their bathrooms, telephones, TV sets, wi-fi, etc. The management correctly informed everyone there were no rooms at the outset. Rather than take umbrage at the fact that the management quite reasonably asked them to make other arrangements, they should appreciate that they were given those hours of comfort. These people could have been camped out in one of the nearby restaurants and would have been required to pay for food/drink and use of those premises, but for some reason they think a hotel -- private property -- has some obligation to provide free amenities for as long as the refugees want?

I lived in DC, and McLean specifically, for 25+ years and the failure of the community to prepare for snow removal, or better yet, stay home and not clog the roads was not the fault of this hotel. These people have no basis to post any sort of negative comments since they were not guests of the hotel and did not make use of the rooms, buffet, or anything else. They need to appreciate that they were provided for at all!.

Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2011

I arrived at Staybridge Suites during the snowstorm that hit Northern VA on January 26, 2011. After being in the car for 4 hours and not moving, I joined about 70 other guests in the lobby. Even though the hotel didn't have any vacancies, they were extremely helpful and very accommodating given the circumstances. This hotel is an extended stay hotel where they don't have a large room to accommodate the surge of guests they experienced.

I want to thank Staybridge and their staff for everything they did for us during a stressful situation. I live locally but will definitely recommend this hotel to any out of town guests coming to the Tysons area.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near McLean
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
#2 of 14 in Tysons Corner
Tysons Corner Marriott
Tysons Corner Marriott
#6 of 14 in Tysons Corner

Been to Staybridge Suites McLean-Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!