“Best store ever!”

Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best store ever!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We went and she got lots of stuff. It was very expensive but she thought it was worth it. Although they didn't have the exact one for her. Plus, they didn't tell us you couldn't curl straight haired dolls.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Eileen S

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful and peaceful environment”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is our nearest AGP (three hours and fifty minutes away) we go here for birthdays to purchase a doll and have a birthday dinner and sometimes for fun to check out the new stuff and have lunch on a busy Saturday afternoon. My three daughters (ages 10, 8, and 3) love it. I love American Girl Dolls too-despite the price. Its two levels. The second level is Historical Characters and the bistro. The first level is the Just Like Yous, Bitty Baby/Bitty Twins, and the salon. There's a outdoor entrance and a mall entrance. As well, Tysons Corner is a nice mall and McLean is a great town despite its smallness so make sure that AG isn't your only visit!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Amy D
Washington, PA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Smaller more Personal experience”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This American Girl store has a very intimate atmosphere. The store has a helpful friendly staff and the store was large enough and organized in a way that allowed an enjoyable experience, not the tense/shoulder to shoulder experiences we have had at other American girl stores

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Love American Girl!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

This is the this American Girl Place that my daughter and I have visited. It's in a very nice location and my daughter enjoyed picking out yet another doll. I want to return to visit and eat in the Bistro. It was a fun time!

Visited September 2012
Summerfield, North Carolina
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“My girl enjoyed this”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stumbled across this store while walking the mall. This is a 2 level store with a cafe, hair salon for the dolls etc. My husband was blown away by the size of this place and all the accessories that were available.

Visited June 2013