“Course is out of business”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beach Club Golf Links
Ocean City, Maryland
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Course is out of business”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Course closed in 2012. Originally two courses than reduced to three nines ..now closed with no sign of reopening. It was in the lower tier of OC courses. Would have taken a good deal of work to raise it up to the level of present courses

Visited July 2012
4 Thank GV27OCMD

Owings Mills, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Real Cow Pasture”
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Unbelievable that you are charged $70.00 to play a course that is not worth more than $30.00. The tee boxes were as bad as I have ever seen being overgrown or just plain dirt. Fairways were a joke, the greens were barely playable. Could see at one time this was a quality course. The 2nd course which is now completely overgrown is most likely the future of the remaining course. Seem to have more concern for having GPS in the carts than taking care of the playing course. "STAY AWAY"!

1 Thank neiceybug
Owings Mills, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Golf Instructor! Tom Haskell - Beach Club Golf Links - Berlin, MD”
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I have had golf lessons before...from different pros. This was my family's first time. We signed up for lessons through the concierge at Quality Inn, Boardwalk, Ocean City, MD. The PGA Pro instructor, Tom Haskell, was the best instructor I've ever had for anything! His way of breaking down the process made it easy to remember. In fact, he shared with us that his system is designed so that we could remember what to do when he wasn't around....and you know what, he was right! We've been practicing at home! We loved his easy style and patience, but the content was by far the best! No one has ever conceptualized it as simply as he did. We will drive 3 hrs from Baltimore again to take more lessons with him. WOW!

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Golf Pro Justin Henderson, was not professional”
Reviewed 18 July 2010

I had a confirmed appointment for a $60.00 one hour golf lesson with Justin Henderson. I came on time and Mr. Henderson, said, 'Oh ya, we have a lesson, I have to cancel as I have a member coming in'. I do not recommend this person at all, he was very unprofessional.