“Read This before you go!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in West Ocean City/Berlin Maryland. We welcome you to enjoy the very best in cuisine and hospitality. Ruth's Chris is the number one Steak House In America. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My family have dined here on many occasions. Service is always spot on. Food prices are upper end. If you want some of The Best Steak you will ever put in your mouth... You have to try it at least once! It is well worth the money. Excellent Wine List as well! Favorite cut is Filet. Will return again and again! Thank you!

1  Thank OBXCaesar

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had a great meal with a group of golfers. We had our own provate room and the two people waiting on us were attentive and very helpful. I had the Cowboy Steak and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Cooked to perfection. The crab appetizer was excellent too.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Love the atmosphere, but the food is the star. My husband and I split a chopped salad, which was simply delicious. Filets were perfectly prepared and juicy. The grilled tomatoes were an unexpected pleasure. Since it was my birthday, the waiter offered a dessert on the house. I opted to drink my dessert and ordered an Irish coffee instead, which was complimentary. We have never had a bad experience here. I had a wonderful birthday dinner!!

1  Thank Passwordnotavailable
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I visited on March 30th. We both ordered the filet. The menu did not specify the size of the steak. It was priced at $42 with no sides, so we expected to experience the filet of a lifetime! Instead we received a steak on a sizzling plate that tasted like OLD oil. We were very disappointed, as we had been to other Ruth Chris restaurants and never experienced a presentation such as this one (or a taste). We will never go back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Very nice staff a very comfortable dining experience. Tables were not all squished together which made it so comfortable. Food was just perfect. The steaks are fantastic. If you go for a special occasion tell them you may get a free dessert.