“Incredible first skydive”

Skydive OC Ocean City Skydiving
Ranked #2 of 5 Tours in Berlin
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydiving in Maryland with the most breathtaking view over Ocean City! Enjoy the incredible visuals freefalling over the ocean with a tandem skydive at the Ocean City Skydiving Center. You know you've always wanted to try skydiving and our center makes this experience truly unique with our view, facility and some of most experienced instructors in the world.
“Incredible first skydive”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

These guys are great! My first jump couldn't have been better. Will definitely do this again someday and will go up to 15,000 feet next time.

“incredible”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had an amazing experience here. the view was incredible and the people made me feel safe while up in the air!

“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Very awesome experience. The instructors are great and know exactly what they're doing. I went with six friends and it is undoubtedly an experience we will never forget. SO MUCH FUN

“Perfection”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Best expierence of my life. The instructors were awesome and I felt safe the whole time. I highly recommend them!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience for my first skydiving trip. It couldn't have been better all the staff were nice and willing to work with us around our schedule.