Thought it would be really unique to sleep in a 'real' tee-pee, except real tee-pee's have an opening on the top to the sky and rain comes inside. Especially in a big storm. We arrived during a dry moment and realized our teepee was a soggy mess. Fortunately they had a camping cabin available. It was simple and rustic with 4 beds and air conditioning. there was a little porch on the front. Looked wonderful to us. It really was decent and I'd stay in them again. The bad part was walking to the bathrooms. The rain made a mess of the road to get there. The sourdough pancakes were delicious and a bargain. Great staff! Very friendly and helpful. Prices were reasonable. Their website explains the place better than the corporate site: badlandsbudgethostmotel.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel & campground 1 mile south of Badlands National Park. Store & restaurant serving breakfast 7-9 daily. Swimming pool and close to small western town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Badlands Interior Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badlands Budget Host Hotel Interior
- Badlands Interior Motel And Campground South Dakota