I chose this motel because I wanted to stay as close as possible to the park without spending too much, and it was even better than i expected. The motel is 5 minutes to the park's entrance and it has everything we usually look for when travelling: comfortable beds and clean bathroom. We did't have breakfast there because we chose to go hiking at sunrise.
I'd stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel & campground 1 mile south of Badlands National Park. Store & restaurant serving breakfast 7-9 daily. Swimming pool and close to small western town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Badlands Interior Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badlands Budget Host Hotel Interior
- Badlands Interior Motel And Campground South Dakota