My family of 5 (3 kids) really enjoyed the stay on this vacation to the Badlands. This site is approx. 1 mile from the national park entrance. The cozy camping cabin is simple enough to feel like tent camping with the added comfort of a roof and padded beds. Windows opened to let in a nice breeze. There's optional AC. There is a grill, fire ring and patio chairs just outside. You feel nicely secluded. Can't beat the price. The view of the badlands mountains is awesome. There's a simple playground on site that my kids loved. The owners were very nice and helpful. The onsite store offered everything we needed. Note: cabins are not luxurious and you must walk to nice bathrooms/showers. Another option is the onsite motel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel & campground 1 mile south of Badlands National Park. Store & restaurant serving breakfast 7-9 daily. Swimming pool and close to small western town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Badlands Interior Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badlands Budget Host Hotel Interior
- Badlands Interior Motel And Campground South Dakota