We chose this for camping because we needed a fire pit for cooking and camp grounds within the park are not allowed fires. It is actually outside the park, if you come from Minnesota you pay to go into the park then leave again. The site is about 1 mile from the park but the views are so good you feel that you are in the park anyway. We chose tent spot furthest right hand side at the back. Really quiet, away from RV generators, fab views and the horses come down to say hello. We wish we had stayed for breakfast instead of going to the gift store in the park. It was mediocre and overpriced at best. Won't do that again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel & campground 1 mile south of Badlands National Park. Store & restaurant serving breakfast 7-9 daily. Swimming pool and close to small western town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Badlands Interior Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badlands Budget Host Hotel Interior
- Badlands Interior Motel And Campground South Dakota