We came here because the campground in the national park was full. This is only a couple of miles from the national park campground but is less crowded and has argueably better views and tent camping environment for less money. Plus hot showers are available. The setting is beautiful and wind/ sun shelter structures are available if you wish to utilize them. A magnificent place to watch the sun set and the sun rise and the stars in the clear sky at night. Panoramic views of the badlands from the end sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel & campground 1 mile south of Badlands National Park. Store & restaurant serving breakfast 7-9 daily. Swimming pool and close to small western town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Badlands Interior Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badlands Budget Host Hotel Interior
- Badlands Interior Motel And Campground South Dakota