Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Badlands Inn(Interior)
All reviewsabove groundno frillsnational parkfriendly ownersa small convenience storequiet placewould stay here againrooms are decentmini fridgefull hookupskids loved the poolvery reasonable pricepancakesfor saletook foreversummer seasoncoffee pot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Must have been low season in early May when I visited because other accommodation in the area was not open, thankfully a quick call to Interior Motel and I was all set, although it looked they weren't really ready for guests either. Check-in took forever at 10pm.
Having said all that, location is fabulous. Just 3 mins drive from the South Entrance (Interior) of Badlands NP, the motel/cabin rooms are quaint, no frills but everything was in working order. Coffee machine and tv in room. Shower unit is a little dated. A/C units in room but I didn't need to use them. I'd stay here again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The hotel was clean but very dated. No TV, wifi was iffy. Wasn't expecting much based on the location (which is FABULOUS) but would have been nice to have a TV in the rooms at least for night time unwinding. They did say that cable had just been installed and TV's were coming but who knows when that will happen. Very friendly guy at the front very welcoming just zero frills.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle r
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome by arrival. No breakfast available outside summer season. But no remarks about facilities, rooms are decent. Room smells very good, everyday. Had a pleasant stay in the motel. Fair price.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very close to Badlands, a good place for a night rest. I found it clean and provided a benefic night sleep. I am planning a return to Badlands and I have in mind another stay at this motel. Far for disturbing noises, one more reason I choose it.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Bucuresci
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This was your basic motel. A small room with two beds and a bathroom off of it. We chose this motel because I was hoping to see the stars with little light pollution. Sadly it rained the night we stayed there so we were stuck in the room. There is no tv and nothing to do in the area except for a bar. The man running the place was very nice. The room had a few flies in it (which makes sense since the door opens right to outside) but it would have been nice if there was a fly strip or something in the room since they drove us nuts. Also the fan in the bathroom sprayed water out over the toilet. This only happened at night and we left before the staff was back on duty. Not sure what that was about. Overall, it wasn't the most enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends