“Right across from the Bradbury Museum”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #25 of 51 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Typical Subway. Employees were pleasant. Eating area was clean. Restroom needed to be cleaned and trashed to be emptied. Parking right there or could walk across from the museum.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Excellent location in Los Alamos. There was a rather long line for lunch but the staff was neat, clean and fast. There is plenty of seating and staff keeps the areas clean. The food was very good and a good value and pretty much what you will find at any Subway in the US.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped by this establishment to buy sandwiches for the moving men who delivered my household goods. I was struck by a severe case of vertigo on my way to the store. I must have looked like I was drunk when I walked into the store. I could not walk straight and I was reaching for walls and chairs for support. Someone from behind the counter came to my aide and helped me to a booth. As I wanted for the episode to pass, she took my order for 8 subs and filled it. They did not rush me off when the order was ready. They just allowed me to recover.

I highly recommend this sub shop for the fresh good and compassionate counter service.