“Don't just shop...JOIN! It's a great place!”

Los Alamos Cooperative Market
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Los Alamos Cooperative Market exists so that: 1. Its communities have conveniently located, welcoming, accessible places to buy a variety of foods and products including local, healthy and natural foods. 2. Our community has a thriving marketplace where people want to shop work and be; 3. Our member-owners' goal of increased environmental sustainability is achieved; 4. It provides quality employment opportunities in an enjoyable, stimulating, and cooperative environment; 5. Local producers have an expanding opportunity to sell their products.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I intentionally travel light in some areas so I can shop there while in town, staying next door at the Holiday Inn Express, then I take items home, like great natural shampoo, soaps and similar items.

Their fresh food deli always has homemade dishes with various meats and a lot of vegetarian and vegan items. I love their Dan Dan Noodles, veg lasagna, veg green breakfast burritos, and just about everything. Great sandwiches too, made to order.

It's a great place to stock up on items if you like to eat in your hotel room if on business.

Their staff is friendly, helpful and they also have a small place to eat inside or outside. It is such an addition to the community, consider joining even if you don't come back and renew. They are worthy.

1  Thank LasVegasSlim

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I ordered one of the lunches from the deli section. The sandwiches tasted ok, but the beef soup was a big disappointment. The store has an automatic 10% mark up on everything, and some of the same food items are available at the town grocery store at a lower price.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Coop is right next door to the Holiday Inn. Ran in for a sandwich, chips and drink to bring back to my room for a conference call. Was not disappointed and they had GF bread too! I'll go back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel next door and I came over to this market for a quick lunch. I was so happy I found this place!!! The food was great! I got a sandwich and It was really fresh and the service was really nice and helpful! Wish I had one of theses markets where I live!!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This market is really a beautiful co-op and they have a very good selection of natural foods for its size. They also have set up a wonderful array of bins for recycling and I finally have found a place that accepts #5 plastic containers.