“Best sushi I have ever had”
Review of Cafe Sushi

Cafe Sushi
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Cuisines: Sushi
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Best sushi I have ever had”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have called this restaurant my favorite since childhood and refuse to eat sushi anywhere else as I know it just won't be the same. They have remembered what I order for 15 years and simply ask "how many?" when I return. They deserve the loyalty of their costumers and will have us coming back for life. We cannot return to Los Alamos without a visit (or two) to Cafe Sushi. Just make sure you get there early (we shoot for 5:00-5:30) as there is plenty of competition from their other loyal customers for the few coveted seats. Everything on the menu is amazing, but for kids or those new to sushi I would suggest my all-time favorite the Salmon Teriyaki roll.

• Visited June 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“High quality sushi and take out too!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We are always looking for places in Los Alamos willing to do take out orders. Cafe Sushi has great food and wonderful service. You can stop in for lunch or dinner or call in an order to go. We call between 4 and 4:30 to place our order to be picked up between 5 and 5:30. They remember us and what our favorites are and the sushi is always fresh and delicious. The spicy tuna salad is amazing, fresh, light, and with just the right amount of spice. The salmon nigiri is delicious and a definite highlight! Stop by or call in your order to go, you won't be sorry!

• Visited April 2013
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Best Sushi Around”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Los Alamos is blessed to have this gem! Always fresh, always good. Best spicy tuna salad anywhere. Run by a local husband and wife. Get there early for lunch! When they are full, they are full!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank arpistone
LA
“Best sushi in the local area!”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I ate here for lunch, and ordered the spicy tuna salad, and on previous visits have ordered sushi combos. The food was very fresh, and the portion size was reasonable for the price. There are a few other sushi options in town, but this one is the best in terms of the overall service, and food quality. The seating area is limited, but if you get there before the lunch rush, you should not have trouble finding a table.

• Visited February 2013
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

If you haven't had a lot of sushi maybe you'd be ok going there. I've had sushi all over the place and everyone at work kept telling me I had to go to Cafe Sushi. Well, I've been there, but I won't go back. The sushi was not that great, at all.

Visited June 2012