“Good Jambalaya, Nice Folks”
Review of Creole Nouvelle Los Alamos - CLOSED

Creole Nouvelle Los Alamos
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Good Jambalaya, Nice Folks”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Since it's a Creole restaurant I should give it five stars. The only real ding is the decor and ambiance, which is almost suitable for the bayou. So it's not a classy place, but the food is good, the people are nice, and you'll have a good time. If you can get a seat.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dave N

Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Consistently good cajun and creole food!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

One of the more consistent restaurant in Los Alamos, and one of my favorite places to eat. I can't really speak as to authenticity (not being from Cajun Country myself), but everyone I've taken here has really enjoyed the meal! Definitely worth a stop.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeff87544
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I ordered the prime-rib special, and my wife had a pasta dish. Both were among the best restaurant meals we've ever had in Los Alamos. Perfect seasoning and nice proportions. The prime rib was more well done than normal, but it was perfect with the delectable sauce on top, and very tender. Not only that, the price was excellent. While paying the check, I told them I was not very happy. They were genuinely concerned until I told them it was only because I hadn't tried Creole Nouvelle sooner. We'll be back soon, and repeatedly.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank utidcapaco
“Cajon”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Dont normally like cajon, but have the best catfish, shrimp sandwiches. All are very polite and seem to have fun what they are doing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LA-NM-Boy
“Excellent Cajun food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

On Fat Tuesday, four of us ordered a variety of menu items. I asked Esther if she could provide me with a combo platter of jambalaya, shrimp etoufee, and seafood gumbo. She created one with a cup of each for me. Each item was delicious. I've had a half dozen cooking classes in New Orleans and can make some pretty good Cajun / Creole. I must say Esther's were superb! The seafood ingredients were top notch, and nicely spiced. My wife, Amy had the St. Charles pasta which was delicious and very rich - almost like an Alfredo. Service was friendly and good with quite reasonable prices. This is probably the best Cajun / Creole in NM!

• Visited March 2014